01/06/2018: RRCHNM @ American Historical Association Annual Meeting
There are four sessions involving RRCHNM on the program at the 132nd Annual Meeting of the American Historical Association in Washington DC:
(1) Teaching Hidden History: Learning by Developing Digital Modules (Saturday, 1/6/2018, 1.30PM-3.00PM) Kelly Schrum & Nate Sleeter
(2) Arguing with Digital History: A Roundtable on Using Digital History to Make Arguments for Academic Audiences (Saturday, 1/6/2018, 1.30PM-3.00PM) Stephen Robertson & Lincoln Mullen
* The white paper to be discussed in this session can be found here
(3) Diplomacy in Action: Diplomacy Simulations in the Classroom (Sunday, 1/7/2018, 9.00AM-10.30AM) Gwen White
(4) Understanding Sacrifice: A Lens for Studying WW2 through Art, Science, Literature & History (Sunday, 1/7/2018, 12.30PM-4.00PM) Jennifer Rosenfeld & Christopher Hamner
Also, on Friday, 1/5/2018, from 11.30AM-2.30PM, you can also find an RRCHNM table in the Affiliated Societies Display, in the atrium outside the exhibit hall in the Marriott Wardman Park.