RRCHNM at AHA Annual Meeting
The Roy Rosenzweig Center for History and New Media will be well represented at this year’s American Historical Association Annual Meeting in Denver this week. If you are planning to attend, here is where you can find us:
- Friday, January 6 (10:30 am – noon) — RRCHNM Director Stephen Robertson is chairing and presenting in the Collaborative Digital History roundtable.
- Friday, January 6, 2017 (11:30 am – 2:30 pm) — Stop by the RRCHNM table at the Affiliated Societies Display in the Grand Concourse (Colorado Convention Center, Meeting Room Level).
- Friday, January 6, 2017 (1:30 pm – 3:00 pm) — RRCHNM Director of Education Projects Kelly Schrum at AHA Digital Drop-in Session (Mineral Hall C, Hyatt Regency Denver, Third Floor)
- Friday, January 6 (3:30 pm – 5:00 pm) — RRCHNM Director of Education Projects Kelly Schrum is chairing the session, “This Class Was Crazy”: Digital Liberal Arts and the Power of a Consortium.
- Saturday, January 7, 2017 (10:30 am -12:00 pm) — RRCHNM Director of Education Projects Kelly Schrum is participating in the Digital Projects Lightning Round, sharing updates on Eagle Eye Citizen, an online interactive.
- Saturday, January 7 (3:30 pm – 5:30 pm) — RRCHNM Director Stephen Robertson is presenting a poster session on Tropy: Software to Organize the Digital Photographs You Take in Your Research.
After the conference, Stephen Robertson is participating in a meeting of the AHA’s Digital History Working Group to prepare lists of experts and a gallery of projects to support the AHA’s Guidelines for the Evaluation of Digital Scholarship.